Shih-yi Yang is a director, photographer, a paper-cutting maestro, and a storyteller of multimedia content. He wants to share with the community the message and strength of beauty that characterizes his creations.
1. Curator of the outdoor exhibition by Blossom Pavilion in Taichung World Flora Exhibition
2. “Come have a seat” - paper-cutting tapestry installed in Apple Store at the Taipei 101.
3. Nominated for Beazley Designs of the Year by the Design Museum in London
4. Wanderer in “Wanderer’s Rhapsody” by Cloud Gate Dance Theater of Taiwan
5. “Father’s Finger” is nominated for Best Short Feature Film in the Taipei Golden Horse Film Festival and Awards