Pechakucha Geneva is joining hands with Alternatiba festival on Thursday, September 20 to host an exciting and festive Pechakucha Night.
Join us at 3, Sentier des saules (just next to café Ethno) to discover an exciting mix of short presentations in the 20 images X 20 seconds Pechakucha format and meet interesting people from Geneva and abroad. Made available by the Canton of Geneva and managed by the art & culture cooperative "Ressources Urbaines", the 3, Sentier des Saules is a space for artistic creation, artisanship and social experminents.
- Pascal Peduzzi, Director, UNEP/GRID-Geneva, Science Division, United Nations Environment Programme
- Sandro Rossetti, Founder of La Batie festival, social and cultural activist
- Maria Neira, Director, Department of Public Health, Environmental and Social Determinants of Health, World Health Organization
- Ivana Babic, Entrepreneur/ President, Association Roue Libre
- Marthe Nicolet, co-founder of "LeNid"
- Guillaum Durin, Researcher and organizer, Alternatiba Leman
- Jaumesse & Stefano Pollastri, creators of a song called “Geneva"
- Pierre Paugam, Traveller and photographer
Food & drinks available at cash bar. Afterparty music by DJ Funkology.
We look forward to see you there!