TICKET LINK: HERE
PechaKucha Night Manchester Vol. 17 - 'Journey'
Welcome to our second PechaKucha Night of 2017 and our first themed evening: 'Journey'.
Join us on Thursday 22 June 2017 at Neo, Bruntwood's newest workspace, for another night of insight, inspiration and intrigue. Remember, each speaker only has 20 images, 20 seconds per image to speak, no stopping.
For this themed PechaKucha, we have a mix of great speakers including campaigners, travellers, designers and entrepreneurs.
So here’s the line-up:
- Lauren Coulman - Founder of Free to be Okay with Me
- Chris Roberts and Rob Evans - With Love Project
- Dr Erinma Bell - Peace Activist and Co-Founder of CARISMA
- Sam Jones - Co-founder and Managing Director of Tunafish Media
- Brendan Dawes - Artist and Designer
- Chris Furber - National Performance Director for Para-Swimming
- Tash Willcocks - Programme Leader at Hyper Island
- Kyle Soo - Organiser - PechaKucha Manchester
Neo is Bruntwood's latest workspace catering for developing businesses and entrepreneurs. It's located just around the corner from Piccadilly Gardens. Find out more about the space here.
About PechaKucha Night Manchester
PechaKucha Night Manchester was relaunched in June 2016 by a new team after an eighteen month hiatus.
This is our fourth PechaKucha following a string of successful events. We are indebted to the support of Manchester’s creative scene coming along as speakers and audience members as well as our previous hosts, SpacePortX, Ziferblat and The Wonder Inn. Most importantly, thank YOU for keeping us going!
PechaKuchas will continue take place every three months at venues across Manchester. Our mission is to feature a high calibre of creatives, designers, artists and community projects from the city and the North.
If you want to know more:
- Subscribe to the Manchester page on the PechaKucha website here:
- Sign up to the mailing list:
- Follow us on social media:
- Watch our previous talks: