|Thanks to the generous and benevolent Valley of Dayton AASR (Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite) and Elite Catering, we'll meet in the ballroom and tour the marble halls of this striking historic building. Tours begin at 7pm. This is a special venue, so we're suggesting a $2 donation at the door. Cash wine-and-beer bar and free hors d'oeuvres with help from our friends at the AIA Dayton Chapter.
Sublime princes Ron Rollins and Duante Beddingfield will masterfully lead our ceremonies. Speakers have 400 seconds to share their topics (not in order):
Thanks to sponsors Catapult Creative, Michael Kalter LLC, Dragonfly Editorial--and you--PKDayton continues to share new people, places and presentations.
- Sharon Stoltzenberger, paintings
- Douglas Picard, baking bread + making good
- Josher Lumpkin, board game geek
- Mike McCorkle, coaching a drill team, the Dayton Striders
- Jan Futrell + members of the Inventing Peace Program
- Yetunde Rodriguez, textile art
- John Humphries, art/design/architecture
- Mitchell Eismont, professor of graphic design via socio-political issues
- Zack Sliver, tales of the city