PECHAKUCHA NIGHT (PKN) GWALIOR
Finally PKN arrived in Gwalior, the city of music, culture, monuments, fort, palace, education, and most of all, a place where you can find the oldest inscription of 'zero' in the world.
The very first event enjoyed the presence of some 50 people who were visibly excited to experience a totally new format of storytelling in 20x20: 20 images showing 20 seconds per image = a 6 minute and 40 second presentation.
Wonderful lineup of speakers
There were presentations on various entertaining as well as informative themes
1) Mrs. Alka Chaturvedi - Turning extraordinary from ordinary
2) Mr. Vishwas Singh Chauhan - Don't teach tech but teach with tech
3) Ms. Ritika Gupta - Live like a queen
4) Dr. Geeta Narahari - Sensitivity management for a safe society
5) Mr. Ritesh Goel Arya - Nation building and education
6) Mr. Sudhir Sapra - Youth and drugs
7) Mr. Rohit Sharma - Architecture reaching out the truth
For queries on the next event (presentation/sponsorship), contact:
Dr. Sanjay Sharma