What does sustainability mean? Faculty from various departments at Kwantlen Polytechnic University—including Anthropology, CADD Technologies, Creative Writing, Horticulture, and Psychology—took up the challenge to explore this question. The result is a show-and-tell evening of fast-paced images, ideas and inspiration.
- Curriculum Hidden: Contemplating More-than-human Ethics, by Lee Beavington
- Undiscovered Virtues of Weeds, by Lily Liu
- Incorporating Aboriginal Wisdom to Promote Ecoliteracy, by June Kaminski
- Sustaining Your Memories, by Kristie Dukewich
- Siem Reap All-Stars, by Cathleen With
- Sustaining Sanity Through Creative Practice, by Elizabeth Barnes
- Sustainability is Not Just Being Green, by Daryl Massey
- Social Innovation Has to Start Somewhere, by Larissa Petrillo
- Four Simple Things You Can Do to Save Honeybees, by Farhad Dastur
It’s a fun, social evening, with live music by Borealis String Quartet followed by short and snappy presentations!