Come and join us for PechaKucha Night v28, a night co-curated with PechaKucha Night SLC and Nathan Webster, Architect/NOW-ID (and former PechaKucha Night SLC co-organizer).
Meet us at Publik for adult drinks and great company. Doors open at 6pm and presentations begin at 7pm.
This is bound to be one of our best events ever! PechaKucha Nights are about RAPID FIRE presenttions from enlightened trailblaizers in our community.
Tickets are $15: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pechakucha-night-slc-v28-co-curated-with-nathan-websterarchitectwooaanow-id-tickets-60855409167?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=escb&utm-source=cp&utm-term=listing
Come join us to hear from:
- Colby Brewer I Artist, Chair of Visual Arts at The Waterford School
- Olivia Custodio I Opera Singer, Actress, & Director of Individual Giving Utah Symphony | Utah Opera
- Kate Mattingly I Assistant Professor, University of Utah
- Liz Ivkovich I Dancer, Writer and Development Director, Utah Presents
- Mo Reeder I Founder and COO, V-School
- Nathan Webster I Architect/NOW-ID
- Melissa Bond I Writer, Provocateur, Humanitarian
Alexandra Harbold | Co-Founder & Co-Artistic Director, Flying Bobcat Theatrical Laboratory
- Candice Davis I Owner/Operator, Addictive Behavior Motor Works
- Ryan Lewis I Owner, Meta Designs
- Troy Williams I Executive Director, Equality Utah
Huge thanks to our ever-supportive sponsors: Redrock Brewery, CW Urban, Mortar and Beam, Dented Brick Distillery, NOW-ID, and Publik.