[PechaKucha Night Moscow + Education Week]
Education Week by Moscow International Education Fair 2019 is a series of open events discussing lifelong education.
• Dmitry Falaleev, founder of U Skillz educational project, co-founder of Firrma.ru - “At last, you are not a leader, entrepreneur or manager, but a person. Why is it important?"
• Ilya Venyavkin, Soviet culture historian, director of educational programs at InLiberty - “Why everyone needs to argue about values at least once in their life”
• Anastasia Pogozheva, the founder of Level One project - “How to make a humanitarian education technological”
• Vladimir Dolgiy-Rapoport, the founder of the GirlPower football school for women - "Children, women, football"
• Ksenia Polouektova-Krimer, historian, cultural scientist, Holocaust researcher, teacher - “Progressive teacher and repressive environment: who will win?”
• Natalia Chebotar, strategy director, “Yandex. Uchebnik” - “How teaching becomes a science”
• Ivan Bogantsev, Director of the European Gymnasium - “How to make a school a spaceship”
• Liza Zagaynaya, a member of the Young Art Critics Club of the Pushkin Museum and the annual action “I will show you the museum” - “How to become friends with Michelandgelo”