PechaKucha is back in an extraordinary setting, surrounded by the 2000 year-old stones of a roman temple! Join us for this inspirational night in the basement of Derlon on Thurday 24 October 2019!
* Gilbert Soeters - The Roman Sanctuary in Museumkelder Derlon
* Ágnes Nánási - Circular household tips
* Jaro Pichel - The ability to connect to your inner world: Consciousness coaching
* Marie Lormeau (Merry Inked) - What the f**k did I just watch? The grammar of Audio-visual communication
* Victor Osei Kwadwo - A better democracy for development
* Annigje Kruytbosch - Small towns build a better Europe
* Parth Chauhan - The Golden Thread: what can business learn from sports and music?
* Natalia Privee - Inclusion & Tertiary Education
* Esther Schoorel - Marching for Peace
* Claudia Martinez - Solo trips bring you many friends
* Christianne Schreuders - Last, but not Least: embracing local History of WWII in Maastricht
Doors open at 19:30. The event starts at 20:20.
We look forward to seeing you then!
The PechaKucha team in Maastricht
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org