Each PechaKucha presentation consists of 20 images shown for 20 seconds each - they will auto-advance as a slideshow, so there is no going back, pausing, or skipping around.
- Please use PowerPoint - if you don't have it, skip to the next section.
- Create 20 slides of one (or more) images each
- Slides can also be text, but text is best kept to a minimum so it doesn't distract from your talk. Try an intro and/or closing slide with your name and contact info (these count toward your 20 slides).
- After your slides are created and organized, make sure your slideshow is set to auto-advance after 20 seconds - no mouse-click needed. (In PowerPoint, this is under the "transitions" tab. Make sure you click Apply to All so each slide gets the same timing.)
- TEST your slideshow several times.
- PRACTICE the presentation if you want what you're saying to line up with certain images.
- Once the slideshow is set the way you want it, share with us via Dropbox.com or similar file-sharing method.
OR - if the above has you scratching your head, never fear.
- choose 20 images
- make sure the file names indicate their order, ie "01 Sheehan.jpg" "02 Sheehan.jpg" etc.
- Share them with us via a folder on Dropbox (www.dropbox.com) or your favorite file-sharing method.
- I'll make the PowerPoint (no frills or fanciness, but I'll include your name) and upload the video for you.
Need ideas, inspiration, guidance? https://www.pechakucha.org/watch