PechaKucha Night İstanbul Special UNHCR Innovation will take place on May 22nd, 2016 at Atölye , Bomonti. In this edition, we will be hosting United Nations Refugee Agency (UNHCR) Innovation Fellows representing the diversity of nationalities, creativity, skill sets, and the global reach of UNHCR’s operations.
The UNHCR Innovation Fellowship is a year-long training program for UNHCR staff and affiliates. Over the course of the year-long Fellowship, Innovation Fellows identify a challenge facing their operations and apply innovation methodologies to help facilitating an appropriate solution. The 2015 Innovation Fellow Cohort will provide you with an overview of this process and how it has been utilized in UNHCR field operations during their Fellowship.
If you wish to listen to UNHCR Innovation Fellows present on their work that is impacting refugees across the world, join the discussion at 16.30.
- Anthony Toulany, Programme Associate UNHCR, Beirut, Lebanon,
- Daniel Macguire, Regional Resettlement Officer, UNHCR, Geneva, Switzerland
- Bobbie Baker, Shelter Officer, UNHCR, Zahle, Lebanon
- Caroline Kanana Mbui, Resettlement Expert, UNHCR, N’Djamena, Chad
- David Githiri Njoroge, WASH Officer, UNHCR, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Ioannis Papachristodoulou, Senior IT Assistant, UNHCR, Athens, Greece
- Karam Hindi, Information Management Associate, UNHCR, Erbil, Iraq
- Keiko Odashiro, Community Services Officer, UNHCR, Bunj, South Sudan
- Mohsen Alavian, Field Associate, UNHCR, Kerman, Iran
- Rita-Flora Kevorkian, Associate Protection Officer UNHCR, Beirut, Lebanon
- Samuel Cheung, Senior Protection Officer, UNHCR, Beirut, Lebanon
Presentations language is English.
For details and registration please contact : email@example.com