On set of Alberta Theatre Projects’ production of The Virgin Trial, our presenters will each speak to the theme of Trial: how being put to the test affected them, the outcomes of these experiences, and what they learned. In just 6 minutes and 40 seconds each, they will share their unique viewpoint on the central experience of being "put on trial."
Doors at 7:00 pm, Show starts at 7:30 pm.
- Patricia Koyich - SAIT Culinary School
- Haysam Kadri - Actor/director/producer currently performing in ATP's The Virgin Trial
- Margaret Fong - Psychiatric survivor and a holistic health junkie
- Adora Nwofor - Comedian, feminist and blacks rights activist
- Calvin D'Silva - Documentary filmmaker
- Claudia Bustos - U of C / previously with Beakerhead
- Raffi Minas - Theatre artist, came to Canada as refugee from Syria
- Ashley King - Inside Out Artistic Associate, legally blind
- Dr. Mahoney & Dr. Jenne - Cumming School of Medicine
- Gena Rotstein - The "Karma" half of Karma & Cents Inc. supporting philanthropy-driven families and organizations
Hosted by Dr. Raj Bhardwaj
Stay tuned for more speaker announcements.