Thank you for your interest in presenting at our Burnaby PechaKucha Night!
PechaKucha Nights are informal gatherings where people get together and share their ideas, work, thoughts, and basically anything creative they deem worth sharing in the PechaKucha 20×20 format.
This art of this concise presentation format allows you to present 20 images with each image on the screen for just 20 seconds. Some presenters tell stories about creative ideas they come up with, some stories are personal, some are funny, and most of all, they connect people with each other through these individual narratives.
The application is simple. Please tell us:
- Who you are, as much or little as you like about your family, your job or your education.
- What your passions and your interests are.
- What inspires you to present at a PechaKucha Night.
- If you have done PechaKucha before.
- What your presentation will be about.
If you have innovative, fun, creative ideas you'd want to share with an audience, please get in touch with us via this link: https://www.pechakucha.org/cities/burnaby/contact/new
Thank you for your interest!