Art of Gardening, Powered by PechaKucha
We are bringing back the Art of Gardening to the Okotoks Art Gallery!
This members’ exhibit has taken a break for a few years and we’re bringing it back – as an exhibition and a morning mini conference-Powered by PechaKucha!
What is PechaKucha you ask?
PechaKucha 20x20 is a simple presentation format where speakers show 20 images, each for 20 seconds. The images advance automatically and speakers talk along to the images.
- Bridget Couban - "Creating Contemplative and Commemorative Spaces-the Okotoks Cemetery”
- Cheryl Taylor - “Natural Stone Mosaic Art”
- Gordon White - "Plant Selection and Planting Methods”
- Jen Stenseth - “Perennials. What grows here?”
- Lisa Schwartz - “Botanical printing on natural fibre”
- Owen Key - “CPTED Landscape Design”
"Powered by PechaKucha" events are one-off events that are separate from regular city-based PechaKucha Nights, and that are usually held as part of festivals and conferences, but can also act as standalone events. These events include presentations that use the PechaKucha 20 images x 20 seconds format."
Contact us if you would like to use the PechaKucha format in your event.